A Blog Audit is a great way to focus on moving your blog upward.
I know you are tired of trying to figure out what is wrong with your blog. We’ve all been there, and sometimes you just don’t have the time to research for the answer. You might even say I’m new I can’t afford it. You can pay tons of money for courses that may or may not give you what you need, or you can just have a professional blog audit customized for your blog.
If you are new to blogging and don’t have a lot of content yet this is the best place to start. By the time I learned all there was to know about the right way to blog I had over 300 posts. Trying to go back and redo everything I had already done was mind numbing and frustrating. Instead of trying to figure out what’s wrong by asking your friends for advice, you’ll have your blog audited by a professional blog coach with over seven years of experience in the blogging industry.
You know the saying “If I only knew then what I know now!” Get a leg up with a professional blog audit and get started the right way!
What can a blog audit do for you?
- You’ll get honest feedback about your blog from someone that wants to help not sugar coat it because they are afraid to tell you something that might help.
- It can increase your ranking in Google
- It can help you look more professional so that you get more business sponsorships
- It will help you learn more about SEO and Site Layout
We’ll comb through your blog and look at how your blog works. Is it easy to navigate? We’ll show you how to make your blog look more professional and readable. Are your posts and pages set up right for Google to find and rank? We’ll tell you some things you can do to improve your ranking. We’ll even give you some out of the box ideas on using affiliate marketing in your blog posts if it’s applicable.
“It’s hard to self-critique your own site when you see it every day. Kelley’s blog audit really gave me the direction I needed to push myself further and grow my business. She gave me the next steps that I needed and pointed me in the right direction.” -Kimberly from Fit Disney Mom
WHAT WILL YOUR BLOG AUDIT FOCUS ON?
- Layout and Style Suggestions
- Branding and Brand Focus
- Site Structure
- Affiliate Marketing Ideas
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN A BLOG AUDIT?
- A pre-audit questionnaire
- A written audit with action points and suggestions
- A comprehensive list of resources for your blog
- A 45-minute phone or online chat to fully go through your audit
- Two follow up emails to clarify anything after you start going through the audit.
WHAT DOES A BLOG AUDIT COST?
Business Investment: $75.00
Please allow for a 1-week turnaround from the time you submit your pre-audit questionnaire.
Ready to move your blog upward?